This position supports Healthy Androscoggin in the Lewiston office.
Performs administrative duties to a team and/or department with moderate direction. Responsible for supporting communications, calendars, meeting minutes and department records. Organizes and may coordinate projects. Has basic word processing word, spreadsheet, and graphic software skills.
This position is 32 hours per week with full benefits and flexible schedule.
· May greet visitors/team members.
· Answers phones and routes calls to appropriate team members.
· May support and update records/files complying with regulations.
· May schedule, coordinate, prepare, and attend monthly/quarterly meetings.
· May support, organize, and administer department projects.
· May type, transcribe, proofread, and compose correspondence, reports, etc. from notes, drafts or dictation.
· Maintains departmental records, files, and procedure manuals.
· Files and retrieves corporate records, documents, and reports.
· Attentive to the value of staying under budget while planning event specifications. Performs job duties in a manner that maximizes expense control.
· Opens, reviews, and distributes incoming mail.
· May perform office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database. Trouble shoot minor problems with office equipment.
· Process expense reimbursements and invoices.
· Supports the time and attendance procedures.
· Complies with all organizational policies and practices.
· May lead the coordination of educational and/or certification programs.
· Maintains confidentiality.
· Performs job duties in a manner that maximizes expense controls.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma
· One year or more experience as an office assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
· Basic computer knowledge with some understanding of MS Office suite
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Professional level verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
· Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
· A proactive approach to problem-solving
Typical Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
· Ability to use computers and other technical systems required to perform job functions
· Perform repetitive hand and arm motions
· Stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time
· Bend and lift products weighing up to 15 pounds occasionally
Please apply online at