Community Program Assistant – Prevention & Healthy Living, 20 hrs/week
Maine, United States
MaineGeneral Health is a leading health care system that is proud of the culture of excellence, compassion and collaboration that extends to our customers and caregivers. We are committed to attracting talented, ambitious people who share our values and strive to provide excellent customer service. We are offering an exciting part time opportunity for an individual to join our team as Community Programs Assistant. If you have a passion for service excellence, we want to hear from you!
- Greets and registers patients in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks and projects to ensure timely completion.
- Performs projects as needed to facilitate departmental services and support staff. May assist with development and creation of promotional materials, as needed.
- Maintains data tracking spreadsheets, inputting data and performing quality assurance audits.
- Assists with special events and projects, communicating with partners/sponsors and ensuring availability of resources/materials.
- Interacts and responds to patient and community
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 year of office experience preferred
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently, effective time management and problem solving skills, able to manage multiple priorities
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Confident and effective oral and written communication skills
- Generous earned time program