MPHA members are comprised of individuals and organizations working together to improve the health and well-being of those who live, work and play In Maine. Through service, education, and advocacy efforts, MPHA advances public health by the creation of public policy, development of education opportunities and leadership development.
The current MPHA membership includes: students, retirees, public health professionals, clinicians, allied public health professionals and individuals purely interested in the overall health of those in Maine.
When you become a member, you strengthen our voice as we strive to ensure all in Maine have access to the resources they need to lead a healthy life.
MPHA Members enjoy the following:
- Be a part of the largest public health advocacy effort in Maine
- FREE access to professional development webinar series
- Networking and job opportunities
- Subscription to our E-newsletters
- Members-only discounts (fall conference registration and others)
- Post jobs and events on our website
Read the Top_Ten_Reasons_to_Join_MPHA
Current MPHA Members
- Access MPHA member directory
- Complete MPHA member profile
- Renew MPHA membership
- Register for MPHA events including the Annual Conference