Join us to explore the key role of mindfulness, sleep and relaxation in the prevention, management, and treatment of obesity and related health conditions. And, take away tips for personal self-care to improve your resilience as a provider. We have an exciting line up of speakers from near and far:
– Tony Buettner, Blue Zones
– Elsie Tavaras, MD, MPH, Mass General Hospital
– Suzanne Bertisch, MD, MPH, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
– Darshan Mehta, MD, MPH, Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine
– Cathy Snapp, PhD, Tallahassee Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program
– Liza Hoffman, MSW, LCSW, Cambridge Health Alliance
– Local experts, and you!