The Administrative Coordinator will support the PRCC Recovery Hub in the operation of the hub and to support PRCC and local recovery centers in areas of need in their communities.
• Responsible for general communication and coordination with PRCC and local recovery community centers.
• Update website(s), and manage social media communication.
• Collaborate with the Project Manager to assess needs in the community and local recovery community centers
• Support hub staff and subcontractors toward the overall goal of coordination, outreach, training and education in the local communities.
• Assisting Project Manager with tracking performance measures and reporting to state.
• Coordinate meetings of the Advisory Board and record meeting minutes
• General communication with PRCC and subcontractors
• Maintain Hub files to the satisfaction of PRCC and the Department of Health and Human Services contract requirements.
• Must have strong administrative and organizational skills, including computer and social media.
• Lived experience and personal passion for supporting people in recovery.
• Strong knowledge of field of recovery and regard for multiple pathways.
• Associate’s degree preferred, experience may be substituted.
• Skills to collaborate with local agencies.
• Personal characteristics of maturity and professionalism with a sincere desire to work with reputable agencies in the community providing services.
• Appreciation and affinity for those persons and families in addiction recovery, and must have a strong understanding of the recovery community.
• Warm, personable and approachable. Ability to work with diverse people, and to build and maintain strong working relationships with diverse partner organizations.
• Strong communication skills; ability to listen well, speak and write effectively.
• Ability to manage and disseminate information effectively.
• Team player with high professional standards, positive attitude and flexibility.
This is a full-time position. Work schedule is Monday-Friday with occasional evenings, weekends and travel required
Please send a cover letter and resume to Alison Webb at Alison@portlandrecovery.org