Recovery Hub Project Manager
The Project manager will provide oversight and management of the Maine Recovery Hub. The Project Manager will establish administrative procedures and guidelines to ensure effective program outcomes, making sure the five core elements are the priority of the Hub. The PM will work closely with the PRCC Executive Director and will directly supervise the hub Recovery Coach Coordinator and the Administrative Coordinator to ensure deliverables are met and services are coordinated for affiliated recovery centers.
1. Daily Operations: Works with Executive Director, Hub Coach Coordinator, and the Administrative Coordinator in order to fulfill the project deliverables.
• Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Hub
• Oversee subcontractors to ensure deliverables are met
• Supervise the Coach Coordinator to ensure development of statewide recovery coach network
• Supervise the Administrative Coordinator to ensure policies and guidelines of the Hub are adhered to
• Communicate effectively with PRCC leadership, the Department of Health and Human Services, affiliated centers, the Advisory Board, and stakeholders
2. Financial Performance: Utilizes resources efficiently to ensure the project’s financial health.
• Manage the project budget and prepare reports for submission to the Department in a timely manner
3. Work plan implementation: Oversees and implements appropriate strategies to ensure that the project work plan is implemented.
• Work directly with the Executive Director and collaboratively with the Advisory Board and stakeholders to support the project’s goals and objectives.
• Promote the Hub’s goals by being active, responsive, and visible with the affiliated centers and in the community
• Supervise Hub Administrative Coordinator to prepare required reports for submission to the Department in a timely manner
• Work with the Executive Director and the Department of Health and Human Services to create and meet performance measures
• Lived experience in recovery and personal passion for supporting people in recovery preferred
• Strong knowledge of field of recovery and regard and respect for multiple pathways.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Five or more years nonprofit project management experience required.
• Budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.
• Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, and program development.
• Ability to communicate the vision of the Hub’s strategic future with staff, board, volunteers, elected officials, and other stakeholders
• Skills to present to and provide support to Advisory Board members and volunteers
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
• Strong public speaking ability
• Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations throughout the state and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance the effectiveness of the Hub
• Supervise staff and provide staff with opportunities for professional growth
• Work collaboratively with Executive Director and Coalition Consultant to support and assist with organization of Advisory Board
• Oversee marketing and other communications efforts
• Oversee and work collaboratively with subcontractors and consultants
• Work collaboratively with the Department and other stakeholders
This is a full-time position. Work schedule is Monday-Friday with occasional evenings, weekends and travel required.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Alison@portlandrecovery.org by April 19.