Nasson Health Care is seeking a qualified clinical leader to work collaboratively with a team of health and administrative professionals to provide comprehensive primary care to patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
• Provides diagnoses, conducts therapy and prescribes medication for patients with substance use disorder, psychiatric disorders and medical organic brain disorders.
• Assures access for continuity of care through appropriate referrals for sub-specialty and inpatient services and prompt follow-up of patients discharged from inpatient settings.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree in nursing, an unrestricted Maine license to practice as an advance practice nurse practitioner, Board Certification as a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner as well as a U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency license. Qualifications include:
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a psychiatric or primary care medical practice required.
• A working knowledge of the core concepts of evidence-based practice, social and behavioral determinants of health, population-based care, integration of medical, behavioral health and dental care, and Meaningful Use of health information technology.
• Willingness to work some non-traditional hours and ability to travel between YCCAC/Nasson Health Care clinical sites.
Visit www.yccac.org for an application. Completed cover letter, resume, and YCCAC employment application will be accepted until position is filled.
York County Community Action Corp.
6 Spruce Street, P.O. Box 72
Sanford, ME 04073
(207)324-5762 or 1-800-965-5762