Partnerships For Health is a public health evaluation business operating out of Augusta, Maine. Our clients include governmental agencies, foundations, and community-based non-profits. We are a deadline-driven, team-based organization that prides itself on exceeding the client’s expectations by providing the highest quality products in a timely manner. We are seeking Program Evaluators who are able to thrive in this fast-paced environment and who show both detail-orientation and flexibility.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the Evaluation Manager to design appropriate evaluation study designs and protocols.
• Develop qualitative and quantitative instruments for a variety of data collection methods.
• Lead fieldwork and data collection efforts.
• Undertake literature reviews.
• Develop and maintain databases.
• Analyze data using thematic analysis and / or statistical analysis using software packages such as Atlas and / or SPSS.
• Write reports that accurately summarize findings and are understandable for a lay audience, including narrative, tables, charts, and other data visualization tools as appropriate.
• Work with the evaluation team to ensure that all project-specific deadlines are met.
• Represent the organization at professional conferences and forums.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in social / behavioral science (including Public Health). With a Master’s Degree, 2 years of experience in research and / or evaluation, in a health setting, are required. With a Bachelor’s Degree, 5 years of experience in research and / or evaluation, in a health setting, are required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in research and evaluation methods.
• Highly proficient in advance functions of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proven skills in developing quantitative and / or qualitative research tools for data collection.
• Proven skills in collecting data, including administering surveys, focus groups and interviews.
• Proven skills in analyzing quantitative and / or qualitative data.
• Proven skills in developing and maintaining databases.
If interested, please email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) A cover letter detailing how you meet the knowledge and skills requirements.
b) A brief (2 page) resume.
c) Contact details of 3 professional references.
Partnerships For Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.