Maine Children’s Trust is seeking a highly competent person with strong data analysis skills and experience in public health or family services programming to join the administrative team at the Maine Children’s Trust. A major focus of this position will be to provide data driven assistance in planning, organizing, carrying out and evaluating the Maine Families Home Visiting Program (MFHVP) and the Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) Prevention Council Project. The Performance Management Coordinator will analyze data and develop reports and tools in order to provide technical assistance to contracted Maine Families and CAN Council staff to assist with their use of data and continuous quality improvement processes. The responsibilities will also include providing federal and state grant management support, as well as providing assistance in a variety of program related administrative tasks and projects. This is a full time salaried grant-funded position that will primarily be based in Augusta.
• Proven experience in public health or human services program data analysis
• Familiarity with federal grants development, management and reporting
• Knowledge of early childhood, public health and human services programming
• Ability to evaluate data, translate findings into practice recommendations and apply continuous quality improvement strategies
• Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
• Availability to work during normal business hours
• Ability and willingness to travel in state, out of state travel may also be required occasionally
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills to manage diverse responsibilities, proven experience in data analysis and data translation that supports program level decision-making, outstanding verbal and written communication skills and a MA/MS in human development, public health, social work, family services, epidemiology or other relevant area.
Interested and qualified applicants: Please send a letter of interest, along with resume, salary requirements and contact information for three professional references to Diane Stuart (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 8.1.18.