- Master degree in Social Work, Addictions, Nursing, Psychology, Education, or other related field or related area is preferred. Coursework in adult learning theory, curriculum/program development, educational techniques and methodology and learner assessment is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Background in work related to tobacco prevention and control, including tobacco treatment, is desired.
This position plans and oversees the development, implementation, operation, and daily management of assigned programs. Additionally, the incumbent plans and oversees processes that ensure program goals are measured, analyzed, evaluated, reported, and met. The position supports the operational aspects of assigned program, including development of program materials and tools. The role is also accountable for implementing program work plan(s) and assuring the completion of day to day activities. May manage 3 or more small programs, 2 medium or one large program. The role mentors, oversees and directs other program resources and is accountable for cultivating a culture of engagement.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care or related field preferred; Master’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of program management or related work experience
- 3-5 years of health or related work experience
- Licensure/certification may be preferred or required
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong collaboration skills and adaptability