This position will support Provider Engagement and Communications teams within the MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence (CTI). The ideal candidate will thrive on organization and be self-motivated, have experience with Electronic Medical Records, practice operations, referrals processing and medical staff training. Knowledge of Website maintenance, marketing and advertising design is also strongly preferred. Experience working in healthcare or the Public Health sector is desirable.
- Position Summary
This position provides program coordination support to one or more MaineHealth programs. The incumbent are accountable for supporting the development, implementation, operation, and daily coordination of assigned programs. Incumbent assists in organizing processes that ensure program goals are met, measured, analyzed, evaluated and reported. They are the first level of contact for all vendors, internal and external stakeholders. Works closely with the program team.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of healthcare or related work experience. May require experience in a specific program area.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Finance Management skills, and experience working with complex spreadsheets.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to model professional behavior by working as a valuable team member, respecting others, and maintaining open and honest communication.
To learn more and/or to apply, please visit: https://www.careersatmainehealth.org/job/8372648/program-coordinator-center-for-tobacco/.