The Maine Public Health Association (MPHA) announces an opportunity for a graduate internship this summer. We are seeking one graduate intern to develop a new Students & Young Professionals (SYP) section of the organization. The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Updating and managing the Career Pathways page on the MPHA website
- Establishing and organizing a public health network across all of Maine’s colleges and universities
- Promoting the SYP section statewide, across health professions programs
- Working with MPHA members to develop a webinar for undergraduate and graduate students about public health careers
- Developing and executing an information and networking session at the MPHA annual meeting (October 18, 2016)
These projects are to be completed by September of 2016 culminating with the intern’s attendance at the 2016 MPHA Annual Meeting in October. It is anticipated that this internship will require 180 total hours (weekly schedule is flexible). Applications are due APRIL 15, 2016. For more information and the submission form, see link below. This project is funded by AHEC and the successful applicant will receive a $1,500 stipend for their work.